URGENT WANTED IN LONDON
University of London
gulfdemand.com is an online jobs board. Here you can find work opportunities in gulf by searching through thousands of vacancy listings or browsing job offers classified by industry.
We are not an employment agency we merely offer gulf employers an opportunity to post a free vacancy listing on our website and allow job seekers to effectively find the posted job offer and apply for that position.
University Partnerships Programme (UPP) is the leading provider of student accommodation infrastructure and support services in the UK. We have around 30,000 rooms under management or in construction through long term partnerships with 14 leading UK universities. With over 700 employees, we work to deliver the very best student experiences, together with great universities.
UPP Residential Services Limited (URSL) primarily delivers a full range of Facilities Management (FM), and Asset Management services to the university sector. URSL’s aim is to be the leading provider of quality accommodation and estate management services in partnership with the Higher Education Sector.
At each university partnership URSL supply a local team, which manages, and provides services for, the scheme to which they are assigned. The team provides the day-to-day face of the partnership, providing a high level of customer service and effective and efficient facilities management, ensuring every aspect is delivered to URSL’s high standards in order to support the Student Experience.
URGENTLY looking for a number of cleaners to start ASAP on a TEMPORARY basis and PERMANENT BASIS.
PURPOSE OF JOB
To enhance the students experience by undertaking routine and deep cleaning duties within the Halls of Residence, to include duties associated with both student occupation and conferences.
DIMENSIONS OF THE JOB
There is/are 6 Cleaners and 2 heavy duty cleaning staff, who report to the housekeeping supervisor of UPP Garden Halls, and are responsible for delivery of cleaning services to 1200 rooms to meet the required standards and timescales in the Service Level Agreement.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver an excellent standard of customer service in the cleaning of designated areas within the Halls of Residence including bedrooms, bathrooms, shower rooms, kitchens and all white goods contained in kitchens
- Vacuum, spot clean and shampoo carpets, sweep and polish floors and clean stairs
- Wash walls, doors, furniture, radiators, lampshades and shower curtains, as appropriate
- Empty waste bins, remove recycling and rubbish from flats to bin store/waste collection areas
- Make beds, including stripping and changing sheeting, collection of laundered linen from store and bagging up laundry for collection during the conference season]
- Take down and re-hang curtains, clean internal windows, where applicable
- Move free standing furniture, as required
- Wash up glasses, cutlery and cooking utensils, as appropriate
- Other cleaning duties as directed by the line manager
- Report maintenance issues as per relevant site procedures
CONTACT WITH OTHERS
- Daily contact with the residents, Residence Managers and associated UPP staff
- Possible contact with specialist sub-contractors and the University Maintenance Section
Several Vacancies with ASAP START
RATE OF PAY £9.75 + PLUS holiday pay!
Note : For Applying the job please go through the job that suits you from the webpage and read the instruction carefully, fill up your details, provide us your RESUME so that we can know you. We will email you once you are approved. Thank you for your concern gulfdemand.com
Disclaimer : By using gulfdemand.com you agree to the following: gulfdemand provides a free service which should be accepted as is. All the job information is provided by the respective employers, we are not responsible for the accuracy of the information like salary, job requirements and description. Under no circumstances will gulfdemand.com be responsible for any direct or indirect loss resulting from the use of our website and services.