CRUISE SHIP JOB IN CANADA
gulfdemand.com is an online jobs board. Here you can find work opportunities in gulf by searching through thousands of vacancy listings or browsing job offers classified by industry.
We are not an employment agency we merely offer gulf employers an opportunity to post a free vacancy listing on our website and allow job seekers to effectively find the posted job offer and apply for that position.
We wake every day to greet glaciers, mountain peaks and turquoise lakes. At Pursuit, we live the dream. We’re united by an intrinsic love of exploring that can’t be confined by physical borders. Together, Pursuit team members and guests create inspiring memories they’ll share with their friends and families for years to come. It’s all about sharing our amazing destinations.
We have gathered a collection of adventure travel experiences, each of them thoughtfully united by their power to inspire and invigorate. As a brand, Pursuit weaves elements of wonder and amazement across our range of awe-inspiring experiences.
- Our Vision is to be the world’s leading provider of experiential adventure travel.
- Our Mission is to connect guests and staff to iconic places through unforgettable, inspiring experiences.
- Oversee the Lake mechanics from April 1st to November 30th of each year, switching to Gondola operations for the remained of the year
- Diagnose, adjust, maintain and repair diesel and gas powered marine engines in the summer months, and a sightseeing Gondola in the winter months
- General maintenance at the Banff Gondola as assigned by the Operations Manager
- Regularly inspect and test all engine and mechanical equipment with the goal of preventative maintenance
- Oversee the daily opening of Tour Boats – checking fluids, mechanical, electrical, electronic and safety (bilge) systems
- Replace necessary parts and troubleshoot problems including boat steering mechanisms or propellers. Order necessary supplies, tools, equipment and parts
- Draft reports highlighting needed boat repair and gondola repairs
- Stock and maintain parts and fluids inventory for all marine engines both gas and diesel
- Available to direct or assist with repair or maintenance of Banff Lake Cruise facilities as necessary, such as docks buildings, vehicles and trailers
- Read diagrams and schematic drawings and service manuals to determine work procedures
- Operate rigging equipment and dollies to move heavy machinery and parts
- Fit bearings, align gears and shafts, attach motors, and connect couplings and belts to precise tolerances
- Align and test equipment and make any necessary adjustments
- Perform predictive and operational maintenance using procedures such as vibration analysis, and repair or replace defective parts when necessary
- Licenced diesel mechanic and/or Red Seal Millwright is ideal, but not required
- Commitment to a safe workplace
- Willing to train as a Transport Canada Master Limited < 60 ton
- High attention to detail and good communication skills
- Pleasure Craft Operator Card (PCOC)
- Physical strength and stamina
- Good co-ordination and manual dexterity
- Ability to visualize a layout by looking at plans and blueprints
- Ability to trouble-shoot mechanical systems
- Get along with and sometimes supervise the work of others
- Enjoy variety and doing precision work with machinery and equipment
- To honour our commitment to be “Always Honest” all employees must consent to a criminal record check
Be careful – Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious email us firstname.lastname@example.org .
Note : For Applying the job please go through the job that suits you from the webpage and read the instruction carefully, fill up your details, provide us your RESUME so that we can know you. We will email you once you are approved. Thank you for your concern gulfdemand.com
Disclaimer : By using gulfdemand.com you agree to the following: gulfdemand provides a free service which should be accepted as is. All the job information is provided by the respective employers, we are not responsible for the accuracy of the information like salary, job requirements and description. Under no circumstances will gulfdemand.com be responsible for any direct or indirect loss resulting from the use of our website and services.